Claude Monet’s famous oil painting of the
Promenade Near Argenteuil
Originally oil painted on canvas, in 1873 now housed at the Musée Marmottan Paris, France. Monet lived in Argenteuil from 1871-88, which lies on the banks of the River Seine eleven kilometers to the north of the French capital. Monet would set up his easel out in the countryside and start creating his masterpieces. Above all it was the picturesque settings and the movement of the clouds across the blue sky which attracted the painter to Argenteuil.
In his Promenade Near Argenteuil painting, Monet shows perfection in his brush strokes, with harmonious use of colours, producing a fusion of a brilliant vibration.
Dimensions: (width x height) 24″ x 20″ or 61cm x 51cm
Canvas will be rolled and posted in a strong, secure postal tube
Authentic Hand Painted, Oil Replica Of Claude Monet’s – Promenade Near Argenteuil
- Genuinely Hand Painted Masterpiece
- Brush Stroke By Brush Stroke Techinque
- Excellent Fine Art Workmanship
- Quality Grade Oil Paints & Canvas Used
- Not A Glicee or Canvas Reprint
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Individually Recreated Making This Work Of Art Unique In It’s Own Right…